Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shahrukh, Your Name Is Khan!



Shahrukh, your name is Khan! And, I salute you! I salute you for standing up against Shiv Sena’s outrageously mad posturing against you, on an absolute non-issue. I salute you for holding your stand against the bullying of Shiv Sena, their usual but hugely outdated threatening tactic. I salute you for refusing to apologize for no fault of yours, a rarity seen amongst the high and mighty of Bombay – yes, Bombay! – and, by this I mean the filmwallas and the cricketers. I salute you for speaking your mind and not getting cowed down by the goondas of Shiv Sena. I salute you for not being scared by a bunch of senile Shiv Sainiks! I salute you for daring to be Shah Rukh Khan!

Shahrukh, I say, and my sentiments echo the expressions of billions – Indians and world citizens included – that My Name Is Khan is going to be a super-duper hit! MNIK will smash all previous records of viewership and earnings! Like you “Tere Nanina” is my favourite song too! Well, I also admit here that “Sajda” is an equally beautiful song!

Shahrukh, you have billions of blessings and wishes with you and your team for your
My Name Is Khan!

………………

Bal Thackeray is one so-called “Tiger” the world will love to see become extinct soon. Honestly, I feel immensely sorry for this aging spineless-toothless so-called “Tiger”. May he rest-in-peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment