Friday, February 5, 2010

India is my country -- India for Indians!



India is my country and we Indians are Indians – first and foremost.

India is my country and all its states are my states.

India is my country and all its cities are my cities.

India is my country and its villages are my villages.

India is my country as much as it is for every other Indian.

I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.

I love my country and I am proud of its pluralism and secularism.

I love my country and I am proud of its democracy and diversity.

I love my country and I am proud of its linguistic and cultural treasures.

To my country and my fellow Indians, I pledge my devotion.

In their well being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.

I shall not let any person damage the integral fabric of my country – the Idea of India – in any way.

Jai Hind.

P.S.: Shiv Sena and MNS – rest-in-peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment